Friday 7 February 2014

What Should You Do

!! With Your Salary !!

Disclaimer : This is what I recommend and what I personally practice. Your creativity is the limit.

Before we start, I will make a BOLD statement here, this is the FUNDAMENTAL guys, I'm gonna say it clearly, 



" Its not how much money you MAKE, 
its how much money you KEEP and what you DO with it that counts "
                          - Robert T. Kiyosaki





You guys must be thinking, what the heck this guy is talking now, right?
Remember, this blog is about what? - successful housemanship
And this post is about what? - what SHOULD you do with your salary, not what COULD you do !!
Words have different meaning and different powers in it !!

The BIG "why" ??
We have to understand why people do things differently, why people reacts differently and why do people thinks differently towards the SAME things / stimulus.
Its because of the "why" itself. In Cantonese, I mean, its because of "reason". We all have different reason to justify what we think / do / act the way we do. Am I right or right?

So what should I do with my salary?
Before you answer that question, ask yourself first, why do you need the answer to that question?
Just think of a reason, here are some examples :-
- I want to spend it wisely
- I want to optimize the amount of money I can save from my salary
- I want a nice car so that hot chicks will turn their head when i drive pass them

As for me :-
I need to know what should I do with my money so that I can be rich and never have to work again !! (I told you my definition of successful may be different than yours, got it? )
(your creativity or your mind, is the limit, everything is possible and yes it starts from your mind)


So what should you do with your salary, depends on what you want (your "Why" ) to achieve from that salary, there is no absolute answer to that question, am I making sense everybody ??

Now that I have a reason, I know exactly what I want to achieve from my salary, so I can develop a PLAN to achieve that !!

Some of my plan includes :-
  • Make sure I pay the minimum tax and keep my money the maximum
  • Learn the fastest / safest / quickest way to multiply my money (eg : investment)
  • Buy things "I need" instead of things "I want" (eg: car, house, food)
  • Take full control of my money (eg: cashflow, debt)
  • Learn every single thing about money


There's a famous saying;
" If you fail to plan, you plan to fail "
(in other words, if you don't do anything, no plans at all, you will just accept what will happen to you, that is a well-crafted-subconscious "plan" to fail)

So my VERY OWN plan, has to do with :-
- how much money should I save?
- how much money should I invest?
- what investment is the best for me?
- what type of car should I buy?
- what type of house should I buy?

bla... bla... bla... maybe BORING to you, but it exciting for me because this is MY LIFE !!

** If you want me to share my personal plan, maybe my why and your why is similar, or maybe it can spark some creativity in your head for you to have your own why, kindly let me know by leaving your comments below and share this with your friends, otherwise, I am not motivated to cause more damage to my "computer-vision-syndrome eyes" Tq

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. its a process. ask yourself "why?" first. follow the flow.

      Delete
  2. I've been reading your blog today.. mind sharing your personal plan?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very interesting. Do share with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, i've been following ur blog since past few months ago..im a houseman-to-be waiting for posting...wud u mind to share ur plans on hw u managing ur salary for some extra income? pls mail me at nrviny82@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hello. Could you pls contact me regarding hw i can decide which hosp wld b ok for housemanship? Wld really appreciate it. Tq..

      Delete