Saturday 8 February 2014

Secrets of Credit Card

What The Bank Does NOT Want You To Know


Have you ever asked yourself,
why the rich becoming richer..
the poor becoming poorer..
and the middle class,
stays exactly the same at where they were before, neither richer nor poorer !






I often wonder,
why people like Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Steve Job, Robert Kiyosaki, Micheal Dell and many others,
who left school early,
did not have a degree,
did not inherited tons of money from their parents
becomes billionaire and very successful in their life ??

and yet...

people like you and me,
we were the cream of the crops,
the top-10 in our school,
went for an overseas degree with scholarship,
but we are not even close to where they stand,
how irony is that !!


Robert Kiyosaki,
best selling author of the Rich Dad Poor Dad,
shares his view on money and educates people about money.

We learnt everything in school but money,
we were not educated on things that creates so many problems to the world

how irony is that as well ??



After I started working, during housemanship, other questions started to builds up as well??

"How Come Success Feels Like This"
is another question that keeps pop-ing, in and out of my thick head,
always feel overworked, underpaid, undervalued, and God knows what.
seeing my friends walked out of housemanship life, i can understand why,
although i survived housemanship, i never feel alive going through it.

Things Happen For A Reason
Just because everyone else is going through the same process, that does not justify
why do we have to work that way, right?
In the first month of my housemanship life itself, i started to look for the answer to my question,
i know i cannot get answer from people around me, as they are doing the same thing everyday.
So i went to the bookstores, going through successful people's biography, just to find the answer to my question.
And ended up reading alot of books, including robert kiyosaki's books !!
And to my surprise, i kind of find out, the ultimate answer to my question.

For your information, i am definitely NOT a book worm to begin with,
In fact, i have never finish reading medicine textbooks from cover to cover !! lol

This is my PROUD collection of books,
which i bought DURING housemanship life
This is not all, still have plenty in my car and at my parent's house. Not to forget, the free reading i've had hours in the bookstores !!

And guest what, yes... I read them from cover to cover !!!  OMG i can't believe reading is so damn cun laa, seriously dude !!
Especially when i read about things i was looking for !!




And believe me, there is so much to learn, i have never thought that "money" is a really interesting subject. I can't tell you how much i have learnt (financially) for the past 2 years. It's like, if i am a pokemon, i have almost max'ed out my level & no other pokemon can kill me, haha !!

Why | Kenapa | Pourquoi
"why" is a very powerful word. In fact, from the 5 wives & 1 Husband ( 5 w = who, where, why, what, when & 1 H = how), i pretty much would say, "why" ranks number one, numero uno baby !!!

Why am i working?
Why i chose to become a doctor in the first place?
Why doctor in Malaysia work like this?
Why do government pays you at the end of month, not at the beginning of month?
Why... Why... the why keeps coming, unless you answer them.

Can't share everything on a single post, will make a kilometers long post if i do so. lol
Long story cut short,
I have found my answer to all my question, well at least almost all.
And it has everything to do with the subject "money", no matter which question i asked !!
So i went looking for books about money, searching about money on the internet and went to countless seminars about money. Spend endless money to learn about money. Again, how irony. Not to brag, but i earn a thousand ringgit more compared to my colleague during housemanship, with passive investment !! Thinking back, this is impossible without me having a strong fundamental about money and the correct mindset at that particular point of time because opportunity like that dont last long, if you hesitate, its gone before you know it !!


"Success Is When Preparation Meets Opportunity" - Zig Ziglar

p/s : we seldom have control over opportunity, but preparation is 200% under our control. So be prepared all the time, to catch the opportunity, never ever miss the "boat" again !!



What With The Post Title?
Where's The Credit Card's Secret?
I don't know about you, but for me to become successful, as a doctor and as a person, financial education is very important. We do not learn them in university, which makes them more important than ever, because we are running out of time as we grow older, i don't want to retire as a poor doctor, relying on my children or the government at 65 years old !!
So one of the process i've gone through in financial education is learning about credit card. Simple yet not one even care to share with me before this. Some of my friends are in deep trouble because of credit card, and yes they are doctors as well !!
So here how it goes, this is a learning process, my mentor once told me, Malaysian don't value free stuff (i agree with him). We tend to appreciate things that we paid for more than a freebies.

Robert Kiyosaki said,
" You never have freedom unless you've achieved Financial Freedom, 
freedom may be free but it has a price"


 So this is for those who are willing to pay the price for freedom !!





I have wrote an e-book, about the Secret of Credit Card,
Fundamentals you need to acquire both in financial education and mindset.
These are actual screenshots of the e-book !




I can guarantee, you will never find any book like this in the WORLD !!

  • In pdf format
  • Only 10 pages, full of important underground content, a video and secrets they never tell you
  • No foreword, index & other non-important content
  • Will be emailed to you, once payment is made & confirmed by me
  • Price is what you pay, VALUE is what you get
  • Knowledge is power, own them and prepare yourself
  • Invest in knowledge, very successful people never hesitate when they invest in "themselves"
  • Price : RM  59.90   49.90   21.90 



I am giving it away for FREE, There's always a price to pay, but who said price cannot be "zero" ??
** the picture beside, is just to scare you, LOL



Thanks
Yours Trully,

=====================================================================
Download Your FREE ebook NOW 


We respect your email privacy
New Graphic
Credit Card is a great tool financially, learn and educate yourself to make full use of it !!
** In the world of fast lane, you don't know what will happen to you or your profession, no one can tell you if you're going to be fired next month because no one knows. Are you prepare for the worst case?
** For housemanship, the contract-based is a clear sign that job security is no longer guaranteed, even for government sector !! What do you have to lose if you take at least a small portion of your time, to increase your financial education?
** Next I will proof to you that doing nothing is actually taking MORE risk than you can imagine
** Later I will also share with you, how you can make full use of the 2 years contract-based housemanship, produce a passive income (from real investment, not MLM / get-rich-quick scheme), that if the govt decides not to continue your contract, you can still live without a salary. But I don't think you will be interested in that. Hmmm i wonder..

28 comments:

  1. want to download but your current email is invalid

    ReplyDelete
  2. link is broken i believe. its been years. kindly leave ur email, i'll forward it to u. thx for reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May you send the readings to me. Kindly appreciate that
      ssyafiq672@gmail.com

      Delete
  3. can you please forward it to me? farahnur91@gmail.com

    thank you for sharing your knowledge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you please send it to me
    Darsyam_asz90@yahoo.com

    Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. good blogging u did here. both about houseman life, and bout your financial study. would u share your book with me too. my email is fallenangela001@gmail.com
    thnk you in advance

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please share with me too... fa_aja_aja@icloud.com. Thanks doc

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Mind sharing the ebook with me? shillnatang@yahoo.com. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please share with me! grant88james@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi all, kindly find the ebook at the attached link. Thanks!

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0wdgN8hBNEcVGdjWlZEUm02R3M/view?usp=sharing

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Doctor Aidil, the above ebook-attached link which you posted on 22nd of May still is not available. Can you please kindly send me the ebook when you're free? TQVM. My email is weenkeetc@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much Dr. Aidil. May you always be blessed !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Salam Dr. Aidil, I'm intrested to read your ebook. Could you please kindly send the ebook to my email: mhzarcher88@gmail.com when ever you are free? Thanks a lot. May Allah bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. dear dr aidil, i have tried the link above but it didn't work
    would you mind sending the ebook to czchua1991@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. dear dr aidil, i have tried the link above but it didn't work
    would you mind sending the ebook to czchua1991@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi dr. i tried the link but it's broken. would u mind sending the link, here's my email doneoh_lollable@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Dr,would you mind sending the link,here's my email peaceadviser@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Dr,would you mind sending the link,here's my email peaceadviser@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Salam,dr aidil..looking forward to your ebook as i too will start my housemanship soon..please send to dieyb_ichigo@yahoo.com..may Allah ease your journey

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi, Dr.Aidil :) I just read every single entry of yours and found them to be very helpful. I am also looking forward to your ebook. Could you please email it to me as well at gaya3.md@gmail.com You are reaching out to others in many ways. Thanks for all your hardwork.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi, it's great to discover your blog. i had read some financial books including rich dad series by robert kiyosaki which inspired me alot too. Would like to have your ebook, here is my email: khaishin_39@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi, it's great to discover your blog. i had read some financial books including rich dad series by robert kiyosaki which inspired me alot too. Would like to have your ebook, here is my email: khaishin_39@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi doc,mind sharing the ebook to wanatiera@gmail.com. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Dr Aidil. if don't mind, please share your ebook to this email aima_hana@yahoo.com. Thank you so much for the infos in this blog. very beneficial.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi, thank you so much for the great tips. Rich dad poor dad happened to be my first financial book and im inspired by the author as well. Could you please send the ebook to leon898@hotmail.com, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Dr Aidil. Currently reading your blog for hour already. So informative, i just cant stop. about the book rich dad, i also read it. Could u please send the ebook to cuiyarazak@gmail.com. tq.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Salam and hi doctor. Would you mind sending me the ebook? amifarhani@gmail.com.
    Thank you in advance!

    ReplyDelete