Sunday 3 November 2013

Is Family Important During Housemanship??

"My kids give me the balance to live RIGHT"
                                                                                - Celine Dion


So straight to the point...
Is family important during housemanship?
Absolutely !!!

And why is that?
You're going to need your family to be by your side at some point of your life..
Most people tend to look for family when they're in trouble..
Housemanship can be troublesome !!!

Does it apply to everyone?
Of course NOT.. !!
It depends on your character & personality..
We often watch on TVs, the main character try so hard to avoid his/her family know that he/she is having difficulty in life..
As for me, i am blessed to have my brother & sister-in-law by my side in the beginning of my housemanship life...

Why?
I don't know what will happen to me, if they weren't there in the 1st place...
They helped me alot (they might not realize it) in terms of mentally !!
I might quit housemanship due to the overwhelming stress, workload & workplace culture shock in the first few months !!
But thanks to them, although the 1st posting was hard for me, i manage to buck up & keep on fighting till the very end..

But??
Some people don't express the same concern like me..
With or without their family, they can go through the hard life of houseman themselves..
Trust me, there are some people like that..
They just don't feel anything when being scolded or shouted at..
These kind of people, i labelled them as "takde perasaan"
Kinda nice ability to have, especially during housemanship !!! haha..

I've Made It...
What About You.. ???


No comments:

Post a Comment