Monday 24 September 2012

Quick Facts 1 : Know your role

Basically, as a HO, you should know whats your job & whats NOT !!
Why?
The govt wont pay u more if u do extra job.
You dont want any unnecessary responsibility or trouble, esp during HO time.
You're not a robot, u'll get tired after sometimes, right?
Let those who earn more than u do, handle the headache.

I'll share my experiences during HO time, things that you'll only learn if u went through it
but now you don't have to, thanks to me.. lol

Why am i doing this??
Well let say, life as a HO is very tough. Some might not make it, i have friends referred to psychiatry due to the overwhelming stress, i myself sometimes have hard time during HO but i am blessed to have good colleagues who are more than willing to guide me through and family members who i cant thank enough for the moral support i've received.
So long story cut short, now its my turn to help others, my way of showing gratitude to almighty god.

Be prepared before becoming a HO !!
Why?
When you already started, believe me, you will NOT have time to prepare for whats coming.
Dont just go rambo into HO life, you're NOT Sylvester Stallone okay !!

Keep on reading, i cant promise that i'll update regularly, but i'll try my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment